Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Third Trimester, Nesting and THE GREAT WALL!

Hey there folks! It's blog time again. I don't really have any pictures of me (sorry Sarah), but can fix that this weekend. For now, I want to focus on our amazing nursery!!!!!!!!!! We got our beautiful new carpet installed yesterday and already have the crib, dresser and recliner in there ready to go (not to mention sheets and bumper on the crib, diapers in the diaper stacker). What can I say - I"M NESTING HARDCORE! :D

Here are some pre- and post-renovation pics:

What to do when you don't have a stepstool? THE GREAT WALL begins....
My husband always looks maniacal when he has tools in hand.

What would we do without Warren?!
Our new door to our new closet!
The wallpaper border is up!
This is an awful picture -- but it shows me doing work, so I feel like I have to include it!
We decided we wanted to overhaul this space too... what will he find underneath?
Nasty nasty orange!!!

Our carpet arrived! Thank you Joan and Warren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything freshly painted :)
WE LOVE IT!
What would a blog post be without our Lucifer?
The dresser we moved in with random assortments of toys we've already gotten :)
The only scratch to cure Beth's nesting itch.... FINALLY.
Geoff's new favorite spot...

We will be sure to post some more pics as the nursery comes along... as well as a new bump picture SOON! Sorry Sarah - I promise it will be soon!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys have been BUSY! Baby Gavin will appreciate all the blood, sweat, & tears you guys put into making his new room perfect (and will be sure to add fluids of his own). Only problem is that I was SURE you wanted to join forces again and create a mural masterpiece! =) Can't wait to see you and the bebe tummy this weekend!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His room looks great! I wish I could see your belly in person on Sunday. :( Megan will be bringing your gifts though. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say that orange is a GREAT color! Anyway, the room looks AWESOME!! I can't wait to see some belly pictures! I will be waiting for that post just so you know ;) Miss ya, love ya!

    ReplyDelete