Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

We decided to go to a pumpkin patch with the boys the Saturday before Halloween. The place Ashley found was out in Gilbert and was an excellent alternative to Schnepf Farms way the heck out in the QC. They had a bunch of animals for the kids to look at, a weird cow-tractor-train and a giant inflatable pillow for the kids to bounce on. Gavin ended up doing the worm face first and flipped over. Being that I am my father's son, there are forty pictures from under two hours of being there. But I did take over 300 so I feel my editing job was better than Beth is giving me credit for....


BFFLs. Gavin has the best older cousin ever. 



Beth showing off her best Indiana farm skills.







Checking out the ducks.





Testing daddy's patience.




Beth showing Gavin his first Jackass.





Freakiest goat ever. 



Gavin meets Filet Minon


Filet licking Isaiah's hand. Ashley immediately used her entire hand sanitizer. 


Love my beautiful wife and child.


Isaiah is so helpful.


My fair skinned Irish boy makes me look tan.


The giant pillow.


Anthony showing the usefulness of overalls. 


The beginning of Gavin showing Isaiah the worm. 




Does this make us bad parents?



Sharing a Capri Sun.



Yes he is already a better driver than his mommy.




Isaiah's bitter beer face.







Isaiah waiving to all the cars leaving.


2 comments:

  1. His chubby cheeks are AWESOME. Perfectly kissable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE his picture in the pumpkin. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete