Monday, October 15, 2012

Gavin's 3rd Trip to Vegas!







I didn't get many pictures, and none of Gavin and his dear Grammie. I don't know what happened - running around to make sure the terrorist was safe and not destroying my parents' house kept me awfully busy, I guess! Anyhow, Gavin had a wonderful time! He especially loved his Clifford the Big Red Dog cup and cuddling on his Grandpa Bill. Grandpa can make him fall asleep really easily! He loved to run into my dad's room when he was waking up from a nap and shout in his deep voice, "HI!" My dad LOVED it! He and Grammie are pretty smitten with the little guy. He also really loved helping Grammie in the kitchen, walking around with Grandpa's cane, going for rides on Grandpa's new chair and being a general menace :) It was great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment