Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Our Boys at the Pumpkin Patch

We went to the same Pumpkin Patch we took the boys to last year. It was way more fun now that they're both mobile and Gavin is into animals, too. The weather was great, and the boys were angels. 

The joy of tire climbing with Dad...


Yeah Gamma!

Auntie helping her boy do the maze.

One proud mama.

And Papa!

They had all of these baby goats (kids, I know) that were SOOOOO cute. I kept begging Geoff to let me buy one and take them home, but for some reason he wasn't too keen on it!

The boys were down with my plan

They don't look alike at all... 
Sike!



Fun on the seesaw

And the giant bouncer, which I was really jealous I couldn't go on. The boys had the time of their life. (and I'm pretty sure Ashley and Geoff did too)







Daddy/son racing! Definitely one of the highlights of the day. I don't know if I've ever seen Geoff so happy!














No comments:

Post a Comment