Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 16 Pics


Just went to the doctor today and the heartbeat sounds great! Geoff was able to come with me and this was the first time he got to hear the heartbeat, so it was a very special moment for us! AND, he got to meet my doctor, who is an odd duck who looks at lot like Dr. Spaceman (Spa-che-men) from 30 Rock (if you don't watch it, you should, end of story). He was a bit uncomfortable with a strange man touching my belly, and I don't think my words of comfort (detailing what future appointments will entail) made him feel much better! Ah well! 

Geoff told me I was sticking my bump out too far.... so I decided to show him exactly what that would look like!




Our lovely Christmas tree and new gray paint!


Lucy was DONE with our little photoshoot (as was Geoff, but we won't get into that.... )



3 comments:

  1. Its true I will take your first born if you didn't start the blog! I AM SO HAPPY YOU DID!! Love it and can't wait for all the future updates :) See your beautiful face soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you bogging. You look great Beth. The future visits to. Dr. Spaceman should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anotha bloggin' fool! Thank goodness! I didn't know what I was gonna do if I couldn't cyber-stalk your growing belly. =) You look FANtastic! I can't wait to find out if Baby Lew's a boy or a girl.

    ReplyDelete